Learn Create ShareCybersmartVisible TeachingDigital Learning ObjectsRewindable LearningMulti ModalSAMRScienceReadingWritingInquiryTe ReoYear 0-3Year 7 - 8Year 9-10Year 11-13 NCEAWhanauLeadershipYear 4-6Image HTML map generator

Tuhi Mai, Tuhi Atu - The Power of Blogging

Setoga class are a group of Year 4 learners at Hay Park School.  They are currently one of 55 classes throughout our Manaiakalani Outreach Schools who are involved with Tuhi Mai, Tuhi Atu - a blogging incentive to build powerful connections across our clusters through the pedagogy of Learn, Create, Share and quality blog commenting.  Setoga Class have put together a presentation sharing who they are as learners to introduce themselves to the learners in other classes they are blogging with.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Room 10 I'm Grace from Grey Main school. I like how you did a really big welcome, it made me feel happy in side. I really like writing and I'm working an my strategies.
    what are you doing for writhing? have a good day

    ReplyDelete