Learn Create ShareCybersmartVisible TeachingDigital Learning ObjectsRewindable LearningMulti ModalSAMRScienceReadingWritingInquiryTe ReoYear 0-3Year 7 - 8Year 9-10Year 11-13 NCEAWhanauLeadershipYear 4-6Image HTML map generator

Falling into Space - Sharing Art Digitally

Art is part of the everydayness of creating in any learning environment.  The vibrance of art is what strikes me when I visit classrooms.  I recently visited Ruma Tahi's blog (year 5 and 6 learners) at Kaniere School and was taken by their fantastic artwork - 'Falling into Space'.  Whilst looking through their amazing artwork I realised yet again, the true value of blogging and sharing, as I said in my blog comment to them, the only way I get to see their artwork is by them sharing it on their blog.  I don't have the option (easily) of jumping on a plane and flying to the West Coast to visit their school.   It is great that Michelle, their teacher, has thought about digital ways to share their artwork.  A great process of Learn, Create, Share.  How do you share the artwork in your class?




Credit - + Michelle Phelps and the students of Ruma Tahi




https://rumatahikaniere.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/falling-into-space.html?showComment=1491445534477#c801998288032035429


No comments:

Post a Comment